Greaves Aero Vision Electric Rickshaw
The Greaves Aero Vision electric rickshaw was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2023 in Delhi as one of the most prominent projects in the commercial vehicle market for the transportation business.
With their vehicle, they plan to take the commercial transportation business to the next level. A more comfortable and safer trip while driving with a lot of privacy, air-conditioned trips, and many more possibilities.
- The first thing you will notice is that this vehicle is one of the most attractive designed electric rickshaws in India.
- The color texture inside is very hard, which is clearly visible.
- The headlights and daytime running lights look amazing giving this vehicle a next-level appearance.
- Wide, square, curved windshield made of strong, dark fiberglass.
- The wheels you see on this vehicle are not the normal size of any autorickshaw you see on the market today.
- On the doors, you will notice the top tricolor marking showing that it is made in India.
- The doors are sealed making it completely private and secure for transport and deliveries.
- this vehicle is currently on display for freight transport, but the company may also release a model for passenger transport.
- On the back, there is an inscription that reads: “DESIGNED IN INDIA | MADE IN INDIA.”
wheels and tires
The wheels and tires are shown in the demo version; Its final size and shape have not been revealed, but the look will be the same and the quality and grip of the tires will be good.
The Aero Vision Greaves it’s the demo model, but the final product will look 90% the same as the demo model. They plan to make their vehicle out of LEGO. So that any part of the vehicle that you want to change or personalize, you can do it easily.
According to our experts, the main idea of this LEGO model is to create a commercial vehicle that can be used for transporting goods and passengers with some simple minor modifications that users can do themselves.
At the rear, the Aero Vision has single double doors that are completely covered, giving you no idea what’s inside or who’s inside.
You will notice a red trim etched into the vehicle, which is currently just a design but could be the traffic light on the final product.
In a door, you can see “Graves electric mobility” engraved in bold silver lettering.
- The futuristic look that we used to see in Hollywood movies.
- The front and rear have wide tires and standard auto rickshaw tires.
- Stylish high-power headlamp with powerful DRL.
- Safe transport closed and sealed.
- it is only a demo version, Greaves promises that the released version will appear with the same features and security.
If you are really a fan of comfort and safe transportation, then this vehicle may come in handy for you. If you’ll be continually connected with us, you’ll also get information about the release.
Due to its high-tech features, futuristic look, and oversized tires, this vehicle has great reach in the transport sector. where safety and precaution against damage to goods are of paramount importance.